click through for my schedule, heheheh.
By last week I had convinced myself that I didnt make the cut because if I had, I would have already been notified. Luckily enough I got my acceptance email on Wednesday and signed up for my classes quickly before registration closed! Keep in mind, when I was picking my classes I’d say 65% of the classes had already been filled, so my choices were limited. But I’m ultimately happy my schedule. So with out further delay, here is my Teen Vogue Fashion University schedule!!!
Saturday, October 20, 2012
- The Visionary- Grace Coddington, Vogue’s Creative Director
- Statement Sisters- Danielle and Jodie Snyder, Co-Creators of Dannijo
- The Enduring Eclectic- Peter Som, Designer
- The Ones to Watch- Shane Gabier and Chrisopher Peters, Co-Creators of Creatures of the Wind
- The Master of Simplicity- Phillip Lim, 3.1 Phillip Lim
Sunday, October 21,2012
- Fashion in the Digital Age- Panelist including contributors to the New York Times, ShopBop, and Style Bistro.
Private Shopping Events
- H&M shopping kick off party
- TopShop TVFU only event
I’m so pumped, I can’t even describe the feelings. It’s a combination of perpetual shock and fangirl-obsession. Stay tuned for more news about Teen Vogue Fashion University 2012